Save money and stay comfortable with Split System Air Conditioning in Melbourne
Split air conditioning systems, as the name implies, is split into two or more units with an evaporative heat exchanger for indoors and condensing heat exchanger for outdoors. Wall mounted split airconditioning systems are among the most commonly owned air conditioning systems used these days. Simply put. They are easy and affordable to maintain.
Mode heating & cooling is all about client satisfaction and proudly supports new customers who show an interest in split air conditioning where one half of the system (the condenser) is situated on the outside of your building, and the other half (the fan coil) would have been installed on the inside.
Split systems that can be retrofitted to the interiors easily save a great amount of space and energy consumption. Attractive designs of split systems makes it a perfect choice for living and commercial spaces as it blends with the indoors seamlessly. Residential or commercial settings that find it difficult to extend the existing ductwork can choose our brand new ductless hi split systems. Mode Heating & Cooling offers its customers all leading brands and installation services at competitive prices.
Split systems can be fitted in individual rooms with only one outdoor condenser unit. This gives you complete control over the indoor temperature in each room. Outside compressor unit of multi split system pressurizes gas which acts like a sponge when heated under pressure. Moreover, these condensers are designed and installed for easy access to maintenance and repair.
Single Split Systems
A high wall split system air conditioning unit allows the whisper quiet cooling unit to be located indoors and the condensing unit to be located outside.
When it is necessary to provide total comfort solutions for a multi-room application, a Multi-Split System offers the perfect answer. One outdoor unit is capable of operating 2, 3, 4 or 5 indoor units. They are compact and slim line and are designed to blend in with any room interior. The Multi-head split products are designed in such a way that it allows various indoor units to connect to a single outdoor condenser in order to provide comfortable living where one could have cheap air-conditioning systems placed in a well suited area within your home or office.
Benefits of Split Systems
- Easy installation: Unlike ducted cooling systems, split system air conditioning units are free from duct lines. So setting up and maintaining the ductless cooling system is an easy task.
- Quiet operation: Since the condenser is placed outside the building, you don’t have to bother about any noises. Split systems ensure quieter operation and make it an ideal choice for schools, offices and living rooms.
- Retain the appeal: Split systems are known for its space saving design. Moreover, the ductless design ensures an appealing look.
- Save money: Technology allows you to have control over your indoor temperature thereby helping you save on energy bills.
- Independent room temperature control: Each and every indoor unit can be controlled individually as room temperatures are set at different temperatures, which is why people all around Australia opt for our products in the first place.
If you would like more information with regards to the various split system air conditioning products that we have to offer, please submit your enquiry.