Living through a Melbourne summer can sometimes be unbearable. With current environmental concerns and increased cost of living, creating a healthy indoor environment is extremely crucial. In such cases, an evaporative cooling method provides a reasonable alternative to air conditioning for creating a healthy and eco-friendly indoor environment.
With an evaporative cooling installation by Mode Heating & Cooling, you can keep the inside air fresh and at a comfortable level during unbearable temperatures.
What is Evaporative Cooling?
Evaporative Cooling is a ducted cooling system installed on the terrace of your property with ducts linking to rooms in your home to circulate cool breeze.
Because of its incredibly affordable upkeeping, evaporative cooling in Melbourne is the preferred central air conditioning alternative. On top of that, you do not need frequent evaporative cooling repairs.
How Does Evaporative Cooler Works?
Evaporative cooling system bring hot air from outdoors. The air gets in through a series of wet filter pads supplied with water from a tank at the base of the cooling unit. Water from the filter pads vaporises, removing heat from the air. Now, the cooled air gets circulated in your house.
These cooling systems work partially by cooling the air inside the house and part way by forming a cooling breeze. The evaporative air conditioning works best when you keep some windows or doors open and let the cooled moist air exhaust from the house. This system absorbs the surrounding warm air and passes it through its system of cooling pads, which leads to water evaporation. The air that comes out from the ducts is cool and fresh.
Why Choose Evaporative Cooling in Melbourne?
Traditional air conditioning works by taking the air of your house, passing it through a fan coil that cools it down and then delivers it back into the home. This process demands closed windows and doors so that the manufactured cold air does not escape, and you have to wait for the air to cool.
Evaporative cooling installation, on the other hand, abides with better practice. You do not need to keep the windows and doors closed to enjoy fresh, cooling air.
Benefits of Evaporative Cooling in Melbourne
- Provides fresh and healthy cool air
- Environmentally-friendly solutions
- Lower evaporative cooling installation cost
- Lower running costs and reduced monthly energy bill
- Lower energy usage
We know that a cooling system should be long lasting. Hence, connect with an experienced enterprise having the professionals to install the highest quality of products. In return, you get an evaporative cooler that works for later generations.
What Are The Running Costs With Evaporative Cooling?
An evaporative cooler could cost you just a few cents to a couple of dollars per day based on the unit size and several other factors. Let us help you with some tips to reduce running costs with an evaporative cooler.
- Cleaning Cooling Pads Regularly: Remove the cooling pads, clean them with a vacuum cleaner to remove pollutants or minerals, hose them off with water, and they are good to get back to their place.
- Replacing Old Cooling Pads: Generally, we recommend cleaning cooling pads annually and opt for replacement after 2 to 3 years as they function well once cleaned.
- Regular Service: We suggest acquiring a yearly service for evaporative air conditioning to assure that they work efficiently for a long time.
Do not worry about the rising energy bills when you choose an evaporative cooler as an ideal alternative to hasten away from the heat compared to other cooling systems available across Melbourne.
Why Choose Mode Heating & Cooling?
At Mode Heating and Cooling in Melbourne, we take the trouble out of selecting and installing your new evaporative cooling system in Melbourne. Our qualified consultants communicate with you and find a solution that suits your budget and requirements.
- Consultation and guidance to help you choose an ideal system
- The best product installations by our professional team
- The one-stop installation, repairs and servicing of heating and cooling systems
- The industry experience of 20 years and counting