Refrigerated Cooling keeps your home fresh in the hot Melbourne summer
Refrigerated cooling systems are exactly what their name implies – they act as a ‘refrigerator’ for your house, allowing you to set any temperature you desire. We all know how hot those Melbourne summers can get, by installing refrigerated cooling with Mode Heating, you can be sure that you are getting the best possible range of products, and the best prices.
How do they work?
Refrigerated cooling units contain indoor and outdoor coils connected by a pipe carrying a refrigerant gas. Warm indoor air is drawn over the internal coil, where heat in the air is absorbed by the refrigerant gas and carried to the outdoor coil. The heat is then dispersed outside, while the air blown back into the room is cooled.
With a wide range of options available to you, our experienced consultants at mode will guide and ensure you choose the right system for your home.
Benefits of Refrigerated Cooling –
- Easy to operate 7 day programmable controller with 24 hour timer.
- Fully integrated 8-Zone control
- Optional secondary sensors for large, open plan rooms and sensor only zones.
- Functions well in extreme weather conditions
- Quick and precise temperature control
- Single and Three Phase available
- Capacity range available from 5 – 28kw
- High efficiency variable speed indoor fan